Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wheels and suspension.

The master wheel.

Master wheel and tracklink.

Here you can see the reason for the extension on the
back of the wheel, to allow it to be gripped in the lathe jaws. 

More tedious casting.

This is my simplified suspension which only pivots,
it is not sprung.

Side view mounted onto the hull.

One suspension unit in my hand.

The full compliment of suspension units.

The finished sprocket, unfortunately I didn't take any
progress shots during it's construction.

The sprocket with bolt detail and oil filler plug.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, man...

    I know this big beast a long, long time...

    Do you remember who sent a CD with pictures of your kit, years ago, to Brazil??

    Regards and all the best, my friend !!!

    Your work is simply awesome !!!!

    ReplyDelete