Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Naeder servo progres pictures.

Finally I got inspired to carry on with the complicated Naeder servo motor. Here you can see I have been adding the casting protrusions for the nut fixture.

I made the smaller pistons and glued them in place. The overall shape is starting to take on definition.

The servo test fitted to the upper gearbox casting.

Now we are getting somewhere, the cylinder head plates have been glued down and the nuts and bolts are beginning to be added. The nuts and bolts are heatformed pressings taken from allenkey bolts.

Another view showing the complicated structure.

From the other side, as can be seen the rest of the cylinder head plates have yet to be glued down.

This is how it all should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment